Our client provides third-party certification to companies operating as suppliers to the Packaging and Storage & Distribution industries. They are looking to recruit an experienced Office Coordinator/PA to support the MD across all aspects of business operations. Ensuring the business operates efficiently and effectively you will be responsible for:
• Supporting the MD through:
Managing and prioritising correspondence and e-mails
Fielding calls and dealing with queries where appropriate
Managing diary and making travel arrangements
• Working with third party agencies to assist with the implementation of HR and Health and Safety policies and procedures.
• Liaising with other departments to assist with the pre and post audit requirements of various ISO standards.
• Providing full administrative support.
• Undertaking supervisory duties including monitoring attendance, time-keeping and managing the development of Apprentices.
Applicants should have previous experience of working in a similar capacity and should possess:
• An organised, methodical, task orientated approach to work.
• Excellent IT skills including word and excel.
• Outstanding communication skills both written and verbal.
• The ability to work on own initiative and to strict deadlines.
• Previous supervisory and/or management experience.
• Full UK Driving License
This is a key role working as part of a small team for an established, expanding business. The successful candidate will display a confident manner whilst demonstrating their ability to successfully integrate as part of an established staff.
- Communication Skills
- Business Operations