We are a property management company based near Farnham and due to internal movement, we are seeking an Office Coordinator and PA to join our team supporting the office Manager and MD.
Working with three other experienced team members, who support the property management aspect of the business, this is an exciting opportunity to join a company that are very well established.
In return, we are offering a salary up to £30k per annuum, free parking, pensions scheme and 20 days holiday plus 8 bank holidays.
We are ideally seeking the suitable individual to work Monday to Friday full time hours with flexibility on start and finish times. We would also consider part time working split over 5 days or 4 full days a week.
As the Office Coordinator and PA, your role will cover a variety of tasks such as:
- First responder: Dealing with incoming calls and enquiries, transferring calls appropriately and taking messages
- Dealing with incoming enquiries and responding appropriately, including taking messages
- Typing and drafting correspondence
- Managing the post
- Filing and keeping all hardcopy records updated
- Maintaining and creating spreadsheets to log information as required
- Diary management to include scheduling all external and internal meetings and appointments
- Travel and flight arrangements for employees
- Dealing appropriately with confidential business and personal matters when requested
- Attending meetings, taking and issuing meeting minutes and ensuring actions are processed in a timely manner
- Liaising with contractors and professions as directed
- Obtaining quotations for the supply of professional and non-professional services and materials as directed.
- To assist with insurance policy renewal
- To assist with Company audit process and filing Annual Returns.
- Maintaining stationery, office and kitchen consumable supplies
- Maintaining the condition of the office and kitchen and arranging necessary repairs, cleaning and services as required
- Provide general support and directions to visitors
- Co-ordinate with IT department on all office equipment
- Assist with recruitment process, drafting employment contracts and management of personnel files
- Plan in-house or off-site activities for example, lunch, celebrations, birthdays and conferences
- Monitoring tracking and distribute monthly vehicle tracking reports
- Providing general administrative support to the office
- Running errands as required
To be successful for the Office Coordinator and PA role, you will have previous experience in a similar role, directly supporting a small team. You will have proven experience supporting a senior member on a one to one basis and be used to supporting a variety of office management functions.
You will be highly PC literate in Word, Excel, outlook and PowerPoint and ideally be educated to A Level standard as a minimum.
You will be happy to muck in to ensure jobs are completed on time, be organised, able to prioritise and have a good command of the English language both written and verbal.
Due to our rural location you will need to be a driver with full driving licence.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'