12 Month FTC - Part Time position - 3 days a week
Job Title: Office Coordinator
Salary: Up to £25,000 pro rata
We are offering a fantastic opportunity for an Office Coordinator to join a great working environment within a large company based in Clapham.
This is a dual role as both an Office Administrator role as well as a support to the Group Customer Relationship Management team.
- Planning and coordinating CRM projects
- Supporting the team in running CRM campaigns
- Manage multiple meeting room bookings, internal and external meeting coordination including greeting guests, booking catering, communicating with guests, assisting with guests travel arrangements and hotel bookings
- Coordinating with global executive assistant team to organize global executive events
- Ad hoc support to HR team
Skills and experience
- 2+ year's experience in office administration
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Desire to work in a fast paced, commercially driven team
- Attention to detail
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Excellent English, additional languages are an advantage
If you have the right skills and experience for this role then please apply today. Our client is looking forward to conducting interviews and starting someone new in their team. By registering with Office Angels you will benefit from the support of a dedicated and experienced recruitment consultant, have access to various interviewing techniques, regular updates of the local employment market and consistent feedback on all applications. This service is offered right through to the day you start your new role and beyond! Please be aware that we are currently receiving a high volume of applications and will endeavour to contact all applicants, however if you have not been contacted within 72hrs please assume that you have not been successful on this occasion and your CV will be kept on record for future positions. Office Angels is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
Office Angels is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
- Office Coordinator
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job