Office Coordinator (12 month contract initially) - Parking and walking distance from Train Station
Salary: £22 - £26,000p.a. depending on experience
Hours of work: Full time Monday to Friday 9am - 5pm or 9:30am - 5:30pm. Possibility of remote working following training.
Company benefits: Based in Central Cambridge, with parking or walking distance from Cambridge Train Station
Length of contract: 12-month maternity contract (with the possibility of permanent)
Kameo Recruitment is partnering with an established company based in Cambridge who are looking for a flexible and adaptable Senior Office Administrator, who has experience working in finance/accounts. You will be responsible for the daily office operations and all manner of office administration, including reporting, invoicing, facilities & health & safety. This will be a rewarding opportunity for a highly organised self-starter, with proven communication and time-management skills.
Duties & Responsibilities of the Senior Office Administrator
Finance / Accounts
- Processing of invoices.
- Staff travel expenses.
- Office accounting and budget monitoring, entering data on accounts system, producing monthly reports and meeting deadlines.
- Monitor all purchases and prepare records for VAT return.
- Ensure top-level facilities management, maintaining a safe and secure office.
- Supervise the reception area, ensuring constant reception cover, as well as undertaking all other general office administration.
- Ensure that maintenance contracts for office equipment and services are up to date, and research and negotiate the purchase of stock & equipment.
- Assist with the planning and organising of promotional and staff events. Attend events as required.
- Ensure smooth running of IT networks and equipment.
- Oversee setting up of new staff and all project work.
- Pitch in to help where required, acting as a self-starter bringing things to the attention of the Director of Operations.
Requirements for this role
- Experience working in a similar role of Office Administration where you have carried out the functions outlined above.
- Previous finance / accounts duties would be required.
- Must be adaptable/versatile, and a strong team player.
- Outstanding organisational skills with the ability to prioritise and multitask.
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills.
- Ability to project manage.
- Good documentation skills and record-keeping.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office packages.
Our client also offers excellent company benefits including group life assurance, group pension scheme, Private Healthcare.
If you are interested in finding out more about this position, please submit your CV
Kameo Recruitment is an independent agency, which specialises in permanent and fixed term positions within the Sales, Marketing, HR, Finance, IT and Commercial/Office sectors. We recruit across East Anglia, but specifically focus on Cambridgeshire and the surrounds.
We receive a high volume of applications and although we would like to, unfortunately we are unable to respond to all of them. If you have not heard from us within 5 days of your application, unfortunately on this occasion we have been unable to progress your interest.
Kameo Recruitment will not use your information for any other purposes other than for searching for alternative employment. We will request additional consent directly from you before submitting your personal information to any company who are working directly with Kameo Recruitment, for recruitment purposes. We will never disclose your information to any third party unless legally required to do so and we will only ever contact you with the sole purpose of helping you find your ideal job or offering career related advice.
- Office Administrator
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'