Due to growth, we are looking for an Office / Compliance Administrator to join a thriving recruitment business as the Recruitment Administrator.
Destination Education is a leading Recruitment Consultancy specialising the Education Industry and has over 45 years experience placing Teachers and Support Staff.
Based 5 minutes from Liverpool Street, we are looking for someone with immediate effect. This is a fantastic opportunity to develop your administrative skills and channel your passion for communication into a rewarding role.
You must be extremely organised, hardworking, have an excellent attention to detail and possess strong administration skills.
Office / Sales Administrator - Key Responsibilities and Job Duties -
- Working within a busy fast-paced environment
- Chasing outstanding documents
- All compliance and vetting checks i.e:-
- Right to work
- Medical clearance
- Enhanced DBS clearance
- Overseas police checks
- Qualifications check
- Barred List/List 99
- Childcare disqualification checks
- Apply for References
- Creating and filing sensitive company records
- Maintaining and updating the companies database
- Dealing with a high level of calls
- Dealing with candidate queries
- Maintaining relationships with candidates
- Other general ad hoc office duties
You must be confident, have a strong grasp of the English language, have excellent IT skills (Word, Excel, Outlook) and be able to hit the ground running.
Experience in working in a recruitment / sales environment is not essential but advantageous. In return you'll receive a competitive salary within a fun but hard working environment.
If you feel you have what it takes to join us, please apply now.