Mayfair £25,000 Circa
We have a fanstastic opportunity for a bright, ambitious and hard-working individual looking for a varied support role with a successful Property Finance and Investment Management company based in Mayfair. Ideally, we are looking for candidates with around 1 years office supoprt experience who are educated to A Level and enjoy a focussed role and business environment.
Working within a team of nine, the Personal Assistant will be providing full administrative support to the three Partners of the business in addition to the Advisory and Asset Management teams. The successful candidate will be crucial to the smooth running of the office.
This role demands impeccable organisational skills, the ability to multitask effectively and to work independently within a fast-paced, professional environment. Attention to detail is imperative to this role.
The role will include:
- Diary management (Microsoft Outlook) and meeting co-ordination for the team's full and fluid diaries.
- Plan and book travel (domestic and occasionally international), accommodation, restaurant reservations, appointments etc.
- Booking meeting rooms
- Participate with ad-hoc business requirements (such as order business cards, submit charity adverts, renew office insurance, update website content, etc.)
- Plannign and arranging client entertainment events and office Christmas party.
- Assisting with quarterly staff expenses for the company's accountants to process.
- Office management (maintain office processes and systems).
- Deal with incoming and outgoing mail.
- Photocopying/ scanning.
- Ensure constant stock of office supplies (review and order).
- Update and maintain client contact database.
- Assist with business mobile phone contract/ account and deal with issues/ requests that arise.
- Main point of contact for the company's outsourced IT support.
- Maintain filing systems (electronic and hardcopy were necessary) for the business and Directors' personal files.
Please send your CV in the first instance
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job