Job Title: Office Coordinator
Reporting to: Executive Assistant
To manage the Executive office and deliver business support across the full spectrum of Executive operations and activities.
Overview and Skills Required
This is the pre-eminent body for the world’s largest and most important market for gold and silver bullion.
We are centred in London with a global membership and client base including the majority of the central banks that hold gold, private sector investors, traders, refiners, producers, fabricators, mining companies, as well as those providing storage and secure carrier services.
The job holder will support the Chief Finance Officer and Executive Assistant in the administration of the Executive Office including: office management, business support processes, business support technology integration, office support contracts, the annual conference and other events as necessary.
A self-motivated and intuitive approach will be key to success in this role.
First class organisational, communications and computer skills are essential and some knowledge of the bullion market is desirable.
Accuracy and attention to detail are an important part of all aspects of the role.
Main Duties • Responsibility for the day-to-day smooth running of the Executive, including ordering, maintenance of the phone and email systems, meeting room management, facilities and catering.
• Provide five-star "Front of House" reception capability, creating a welcoming and professional atmosphere for all visitors, mirroring the same approach through phone and email correspondence.
• The day to day management of office support contractor support including premises, alarm, technology and maintenance contracts.
• Assisting in the development and implementation of CRM and workflow business process integration, including the contacts database.
• Management of the filing system (electronic and hard copy) and contact database.
• Booking travel and arranging meetings.
• Updating company policy and guidance documents (e.g. Office Procedures, Business Continuity Plan, Membership Rulebook etc.).
• Assist the Marketing team in the administration of events, including registration, advertising, marketing and communications, social media approaches etc.
• Providing assistance and cover to the Executive Assistant.
• Assisting in the delivery of key projects as required.
+ 2 years relevant experience
Self-motivated/ability to work without supervision
A strong work ethic
Good communication skills
Experience in using and managing CRM Systems MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, Adobe Acrobat
Desired Skills Event coordination or management experience Knowledge of Adobe Illustrator, HTML editor, and SAGE Knowledge of the bullion market
- Office Procedures
- Office Support
- Process Integration
- Business Continuity
- Email Systems
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job