Job Title: Office Co-Ordinator
Salary: £10.00 p/h
Job Reference: 901694
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an Office Co-Ordinator to join a well-established company based in North Manchester. This is an exciting opportunity for an efficient Office Co-Ordinator to join a very successful and growing team. The role of Office Co-Ordinator will include supporting a busy team providing day to day diary management, office administration, front of house duties, co-ordinating events and support the fundraising team. My client is looking for the ideal candidate who has the ambition to thrive and be part of a great team and enjoy working together to achieve the right results. Ideally the successful candidate will be educated to Degree level and will be looking for an opportunity where hard work and determination brings results.
- Manage an effective reception switchboard.
- Be the first point of contact for callers, visitors and guests.
- Ensuring the correct direction of incoming calls, capturing detailed information in the absence of a colleague the call was intended for.
- Record office stationery expenditure and budget, including ordering and management of stock levels.
- Ensuring the front of house area is kept presentable and welcoming.
- Pro-active diary management, ensuring time is incorporated for meeting preparation, email management.
- Attending meetings, take minutes and make sure actions are actioned as appropriate.
- Liaise with departments to resolve day to day issues.
- Prepare presentations, papers and reports for any internal and external meetings.
- Provide daily administrative support.
- Day to day point of contact for Fundraising event enquiries and supporters.
- Provide daily administrative support to the Fundraising Team.
- To effectively manage the CRM database to ensure reporting on the financial impact of events.
- To manage and monitor merchandise stock levels, and advise on renewals and replenishment schedules.
- Excellent attention to detail is required for this role.
- Ability to manage own task in order of priority.
- Ability to multi task, work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Advanced knowledge of Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint and a high level of IT literacy.
- Polite and professional telephone manner.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to converse with people at all levels.
This is an excellent opportunity for somebody who is looking to work in a fast paced environment for a growing business. The role is temporary ongoing position and requires an immediate start.
Due to the amount of response we receive, unfortunately we are not able to give feedback to individuals, if you have not heard back within 7 days please assume that you have not been successful for the role you have applied for.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job