Role - Office Co-ordinator
Ref.No - BP112
Location - Woodstock, Oxfordshire
Salary - £19,000 - £22,000 p.a. (depending on experience)
Job Type - Permanent
Status - Full Time
Benefits On-site parking, gym membership, childcare vouchers, pension
Atlas Employment is thrilled to be working with this forward-thinking and up market business based in a beautiful location and offices on the outskirts of Woodstock, North-West of Oxford. Our client is looking for an Office Co-ordinator to join their busy team, the ideal candidate will understand the importance of company reputation, will have great attention to detail, ability to use initiative and not shy of taking on various responsibility and tasks.
- As first point of contact, face-to-face and over the telephone, portray and represent the company in a positive light
- Provide excellent customer service to visitors
- Manage day-to-day office management, including general facilities management (e.g. reaching out to external suppliers to fix any issues regarding, general office maintenance, IT issues, organising conference rooms for visitors)
- Preparing documentation for visitors
- Assisting with planning of company events, organising corporate lunches
- Complete new staff registration, informing them how to use IT and phone systems, teaching the ethos of the company
- Grade C and above GCSE’s in English, Maths and Science
- Flexible and open-minded approach and able to use initiative
- At least 1 years’ customer service experience
- Confident using Microsoft Packages
- Full UK driving license and own vehicle
Keywords: facilities, management, office manager, customer service, customer service advisor, customer service executive, graduate, retail, hospitality, hotel, office manager, assistant, sales, office job, receptionist, reception, showroom
If you think you may be a suitable candidate for this, please contact Beth Phillips at Atlas Employment.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and abilities to perform the duties of the job.