Job Title: Office Co-ordinator / Sales and Customer Service Administrator
Location: Berinsfield, Oxfordshire
Salary: Competitive, depending on experience
Position: Full Time, Permanent
The company is a food importer and distributor specialising in Spanish food, dealing with both trade and online retail markets. They are based in Berinsfield close to Oxford, Wallingford, and Abingdon.
Due to an increase in business the company has a vacancy for someone to join the team and assist with the sales process.
- Co-ordinate the smooth-running of the office, including dealing with general office management and administration, purchase of office supplies and associated tasks
- Staff management and performance monitoring
- Work as part of the customer service team to ensure delivery of an outstanding service, including processing of sales orders taken via telephone, website and e-mail, using their order management system, and helping to ensure the smooth and accurate delivery of orders
- Build up strong customer relationships with current and potential trade customers from their internal database, and generate new trade sales leads
- Develop and maintain relationships with the company's key accounts
- Manage day-to-day performance of all office members and deliver reviews
- Embody company culture and maintain high employee engagement
- Work with management and sales team to generate ideas for sales and motivational initiatives
- Prior management experience or demonstrated willingness and ability to learn management basics; promoting enthusiasm and confidence in sales and customer service
- A positive, enthusiastic nature with strong intrapersonal skills, drive and initiative
- An organised person with good attention to detail and the ability to prioritise personal work load
- An adaptable and flexible attitude to an exciting and varied role
- Hardworking, persistent and dependable
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- IT skills including Office packages, especially Excel and Word
Please click on the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with experience of; Administrator, Office Assistant, General Assistant, Administrative Assistant, Office Support, Sales, Sales Administrator, Business Development Executive, Account Management, Lead Generation, Sales Coordinator, Sales Associate, Customer Sales, Customer Sales Associate, Client Services Support, Customer Service Advisor, Telesales, Sales Advisor, Team Administrator, Customer Support, Office Admin, Customer Services Executive, Customer Service Representative, Client Service, Administration, Administration Clerk, Client Services Executive, Admin, Business Administrator, Company Receptionist, Admin Assistant, Administration Assistant, Reception, General Administration, Support Staff, Admin Support, Secretary, Clerk, Support Administrator, Office Support, Operations Assistant, Office Administrator, Customer Services, Customer Assistant, Customer Service Consultant, Customer Service Administrator, Customer Support, Business Support will be considered for this role.
- Account Management
- Customer Sales
- Lead Generation
- Office Support
- Sales Administrator
- Business Development Executive
- Sales Associate
- Office Assistant
- Sales Coordinator
- Administrative Assistant
- General Assistant
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'