This is not a call centre role, it’s a consultative sales job where you will reap the rewards financially if you are able to work hard to build a pipeline of customers, you must be self-driven and motivated to earn money.
You don't have to have lots of sales experience, you just need to have the drive to want to succeed and be super confident.
- You will be responsible for contacting prospective customers and identifying their telephone & energy requirements.
- You will tailor make fixed term contract solutions for new business opportunities while managing the accounts of your existing customers.
- You will provide excellent customer service throughout the duration of a customer's contract with full support.
- Weekly/monthly KPI’s and Sales Targets will be agreed with full training and support provided to succeed.
- To make outbound telesales calls to prospective customers
- Convey the company proposition in a clear and enthusiastic manner
- Build strong customer relationships by gathering all telecoms and energy requirements.
- Display strong negotiation and influencing skills.
- Provide accurate customer quotations using pricing and comparison tools.
- Convert customer quotations into sales
- Manage all customer queries in a timely & professional manner
- Manage all prospects within the CRM database in an efficient manner
Skills & Experience:
- Drive and hunger to earn money
- Positive can-do attitude
- Ability to demonstrate strong closing skills
- Keen attention to detail
- Good time management skills
- Excellent telephone manner
- Good IT skills
- Proven track record in exceeding sales focused KPI's
- Good organisational skills
- Experience is not essential as full training will be provided
Salary, Commission & Benefits:
- Basic Salary of £16,000 - £20,000 per annum depending on experience + uncapped commission and pension scheme.
- Realistic OTE, in your first year, is £30,000 - £40,000
Opportunity to progress to Field Sales Executive
- Sales Team