CEGA Group is a leading international medical assistance provider. Open 24/7 we support thousands of customers year on year when they fall victim to an illness or have an accident or injury abroad. The customer is at the heart of everything we do from the initial contact, offering triage services and directive care through to escorted repatriations; our team of medical experts are on hand.
We require an NMC qualified nurse who is looking for something completely unique in a non-hospital setting where no two days are the same. You could be dealing with a heart attack patient in China whilst managing a child's skiing accident in France, the variety of work is vast and extremely rewarding.
If you are considering a change and would like to explore the world of international assistance then we would love to hear from you.
We are looking to recruit an RGN (Registered General Nurse) to complement our medical team of office based doctors and nurses.
- The role entails the assessment and management of patients who fall ill abroad
- Through liaison with overseas hospitals and medical staff, and with the patient themselves you will ensure correct and appropriate treatment is being given as well as assessing when and how patients are fit to return home
- Previous experience of travel and/or medical insurance would be an advantage, as well as any additional languages
- Current NMC registration is essential
- Minimum 5 years' experience post-registration, to include - acute setting - A&E - ICU
- Broad medical knowledge
- Team player - flexible attitude towards working with others
- Enthusiasm, motivation and an ability to make decisions
- You will demonstrate tenacity, empathy and attention to detail
- A good level of computer literacy
Pay: Basic £37,000 + 25% for night shift
Day Shift: 3 on 3 off rotating pattern, 12 hour shifts averaging 38 hours per week
Twi-light shift: 7 on 7 off rotating pattern, 12 hour shifts (salary uplift)
We offer a great benefits package that includes:
- On the job training, plus other curricular activity
- Free parking or mini-bus pick up service (to and from Chichester train station)
- Free annual travel insurance (subject to qualifying criteria)
- Contributory pension scheme
- Salary supplements for using an additional language
- 33 days holiday a year
- Eye care vouchers
- Childcare vouchers
- Bonus scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Fully equipped gym and other social club facilities
- Dress down culture
- Free fruit Wednesday
Agencies: We are fortunate enough to receive some really great direct applications, so at this time we will not be engaging or accepting any unsolicited CV's from agencies.
CEGA is part of the Charles Taylor Group, a leading professional services company that has supported clients across the global insurance market since 1884.
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'