This Office Associate role is an excellent position for an ambitious individual looking for a new challenge to develop and grow within an exciting and internationally expanding business. Opportunities are open, standards are high and the quality of the service and communication drive success and growth through the business. Growing people aligned with the business and brand objectives is key.
Our client is a group of passionate urban transformers who are committed to restoring protecting and breathing new life into urban landscapes. They have recently been accredited with an Investors in People award. This is a key support role working across and supporting a number of areas of the business including, but not limited to: sales, finance and projects. You will be initially based at the Head Office in Bedford.
- Answering incoming calls and dealing with new business and general enquiries
- Managing enquiries system, including website live chat. Also, data entry and CRM management
- General office administration including post handling, risk management, ordering supplies, insurance,
copywrite/IP and data protection for developed methodologies
- Data entry and CRM management, logging of all new opportunities
- Providing support for project and sales teams to enhance customer experience and smooth delivery
- Basic diary management
- Stock management including inventory control
- Health & Safety project administration and document management
- Assisting the finance department with credit control, invoices, receipt scanning, purchase orders, expense management and filing
- Liaising with suppliers, search for new suppliers and undertaking costs analysis of key products
- Booking accommodation for onsite workers, providing support to onsite workers when required, including ordering of materials, fleet management, etc.
- Providing general project support, implementation of key processes and ensuring all materials are in place
- Research and development of new assets and opportunities
- Assistance with ISO standards and occasional proofing of outgoing materials.
Key Skills and Experience:
- Preferably one year’s experience in a similar role working in a busy office environment
- Excellent organisation and time management skills
- Strong communication skills
- Confident and clear telephone manner
- Desire to grow and develop skills
- Ability and willingness to adapt effectively to change.
The successful candidate will be rewarded with a competitive salary, along with benefits including: 20 days annual leave plus Bank Holidays, pension, training, flexible working, etc. You will be working in a positive, collaborative and innovative environment, with forward thinking and energetic people. If you can use your initiative, take pride in what you do, want to work and grow within a progressive business, this role could be for you.
If you think you have the skills, approach and attitude for this role then please apply today.
Keywords: Office Administrator, Office Associate, Administration, Administration Assistant, Sales Support.
This vacancy is being advertised by Adam Butler Limited. The services advertised here are those of an Employment Agency. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation, and we are pleased to accept applications from all sections of the community. Any qualifications listed are indicative and we confirm that we are willing to accept applications from people holding equivalent qualifications.
Any direct canvassing or agency approaches will be automatically redirected to adambutlerltd.co.uk for further consideration.