A global power and technologies company is looking for an effective and organised Office Assistant to join their professional London HQ; this fantastic opportunity will be supporting and joining the daily operations of the administration team.
Main duties will include but not be limited to:
- Supplier management via email and telephone
- Manage and direct incoming phone calls
- Organise and diarise meetings and appointments
- Assist with visitors, meeting room set up and necessary refreshments
- Maintain filing systems
- Manage and maintain corporate gift stock, cost allocation, movement reports and controls
- Manage office purchasing, printer supplies and office stock levels
- Office invoices and fixed asset form management
- Upkeep records of the office keys and safe contents
- Organise couriers and outgoing post
- Assist with the management of office Health & Safety
- Corporate communication planning and coordination support
- Marketing resources, event planning and budgetary requirements assistance
- Support work with multimedia providers developing product and company awareness
To be considered for this Office Assistant role you must be able to demonstrate previous experience with the below skills:
- Previous Admin Assistant, Office Assistant, Marketing Coordinator or similar role experience
- Firm working knowledge office procedures.
- Good IT skills (including Microsoft Office)
- Fantastic organisational skills and a strong problem -solving attitude
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills
- Outstanding time management skills
- High attention to detail
The perfect candidate for this Office Assistant role should be diligent, honest, respectful and be able to prioritise tasks to achieve a high level of efficiency.
This is 9:00 am- 5:00 pm role offering £25,000-£28,000 pa dependant on experience.
(Whilst we’d love to get back to candidates individually on the status of their application, please note we are only able to respond to successful candidates due to the huge number of applications we receive for each role).
- Administrative Support
- General Admin
- Office Support
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'