Swanstaff Recruitment is an award winning agency working on behalf of its prestigious client in a accountancy sector who is currently looking for an Office Assistant. The role is full time and permanent and offering an excellent salary package .This is an exciting and unique opportunity.
You will assist with any administration duties as required. You will be responsible for the correspondence filing for the office and maintaining Companies House online records. You will also be required to provide cover on reception and generally help to maintain the smooth operation of the Ashford office.
- Maintain Companies House i.e. Confirmation Statements, change of Directors' details, dormant accounts, allotment of shares, mortgage charges etc.
- Emails and letters to clients re Confirmation Statements
- General Administration duties i.e. setting up new files and making amendments for clients, scanning/uploading.
- Daily banking
- Distribution of morning post and dealing with outgoing post when required
- Access to Document Warehouse database; ordering files and arranging collections for files to be archived
- Recurrent fees i.e. QuickBooks/Sage invoices
- Issuing refunds
- Setting up meeting rooms
- Answering incoming calls (at your desk and on reception)
- Placing food orders for meetings
- Professional, courteous, helpful and friendly manner
- Calm and organised approach with the ability to prioritise tasks/duties
- Confident dealing with people
- Flexible and happy to adaptable according to a changing workload
- Pays attention to detail and works accurately, even under pressure
- Trustworthy and reliable
- Articulate and a good communicator (verbal and written English)
- Proficient in using a computer to at least a basic standard (Word, Excel, Outlook)
Successful applicants will receive benefits package, including generous pension scheme, free car park and rewarding working environment.
Interested in finding out more about this role? Apply online today or get in touch with Tom Kurczab from our Dartford branch!
Looking for a tool to help you with your job search?
Download the Swanstaff APP now for all our latest vacancies, career advice and more!
EMPOWERING PEOPLE WITH OPPORTUNITIES
Swanstaff Recruitment is an equal employment company.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'