Temporary Investment Assistant
St Pauls, London
Our investment client requires a temporary Office Assistant to cover the dates of 5th-16th November. The role will be to provide general office assistance throughout this period.
- Manage room booking requests
- Assist with the organisation of events, conferences and meetings
- General administrative duties
- Ensure office supplies are fully replenished
- Cover Front of House when required
- Experience working within a corporate environment
- Ability to commit to the full duration of the booking
- Excellent communication skills
- Minimum 2 years experience within a secretarial support role ideally as Office Admin, Team Assistant or FOH.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'