Do you have at least 1 years 'admin experience in an office environment? Would you like the opportunity to work for a growing, successful recruitment business?
My client is an international, IT recruitment company based in Leeds and are looking for its next Office Assistant. The ideal Office Assistant will have at least 1 years' administration experience in an office environment and possess the ability to multi-task. As an Office Assistant, you will be able to handle any responsibility given to you and enjoy working in a growing team. The successful Office Assistant will report directly into the Operations Director and will assist them on any projects.
This is an exciting opportunity for someone who wants to be part of a growing, dynamic team and learn from a successful Operations Director.
- Assistance with candidate registration, reference and ID checks, and ensuring all paperwork and forms are kept up to date for the branch
- Ad-hoc research for projects and office needs
- Coordinating weekly stationery, staff food/office supplies and team lunch orders and ensuring supplies are continually monitored
- Liaise with other teams and assist them with project administration when required
- General assistance to the Operations Director and assisting him more closely on busy days
- Being the first point of contact for all office-based enquiries including desk space, ID badges and security passes
- Liaising with our on-site IT Support Engineer to ensure smooth running of any IT requirements
- Receiving, screening or redirecting all incoming calls
- Ensuring neatness and security is a priority at all times in the office, keeping meeting rooms clean and clear, and ensuring all health and safety policies are being adhered to by staff, and informing the Facilities team of any issues
- Managing the reception and 'info’ company inboxes
- At least 1 years' experience in an office environment
- Excellent organisational skills and flexible approach - capable of working on ad-hoc projects/ tasks at short notice
- Calm, confident and professional manner
- Highly organised with proven ability to multi-task
- An ability to communicate at all levels with excellent written and oral skills
- Ability to deal with highly confidential information and maintain the security of the building and its facilities
- The ability to prioritise a varied workload and work well under pressure
- Highly organised, process-driven, enthusiastic and solution-focused
- Capable of self-motivating & staying one step ahead with workload
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Always looking for better ways of doing things
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'