Brewster Pratap are working with a well known Sheffield based company with a great reputation in their field of work. They are actively seeking an Office Assistant / Administrator. The role will provide administrative support in the Operator Department and be first point of contact for 240 Operators. You will allocate workload, collect time sheets and provide administrative support including Social Media to the department.
- First point of contact for 240 engineers, dealing with absence and allocating resource where necessary.
- Maintain effective work systems, ensuring that all correspondence and documentation is dealt with in a professional manner that meets audit requirements.
- Type standard letters and compose letters.
- Deal with incoming calls, logging and referring queries to the relevant point of contact as well as supporting customers with any query that might arise.
- Support the verification of the engineers time sheet and process accordingly.
- Support with Employee Relation issues arising including note taking and co-ordination of the process.
- Organise and co-ordinate medical assessments for Engineers via Occupational Health.
- Support the Managers with work allocation.
- Responsible for Social media.
- Report any breaches of the Health and Safety Policy; accidents; incidents or broken / damaged equipment to managers in a timely manner
- Experience in a similar role is essential
- Strong communication skills
- Team player
- Positive attitude
- Flexible approach
- Strong ICT skills
- Social Media skills
Brewster Pratap Recruitment Group focuses on the recruitment of talent in South Yorkshire, West Yorkshire, North Yorkshire, East Yorkshire, Lincolnshire and Nottinghamshire. If you are interested in discussing this job in more detail or any other aspect of recruitment and talent identification we would really like to hear from you. Please visit our website at www.brewsterpratap.co.uk for more information on Jobs or Recruitment.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job