As the Office Assistant, your duties will include:
- Emailing existing customers and clients.
- Approaching new customers.
- Dealing with the daily phone enquiries.
- Arranging courier collections, to ensure all deliveries are dispatched and processed, in a prompt and efficient manner.
- Attending to the end of day procedure, ensuring that all orders that needed to be despatched that day, have been completed.
- Managing scheduled order requirements and stocks; liaise with the in-house team to ensure adequate supplies are ordered.
- Getting involved with the daily requirements of the business
- Social media updates / posts.
To be a successful Office Assistant you will have the following skills and experience:
- Excellent customer service, the successful candidates will need to be capable of building and maintaining good relationships with our customers.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Computer literate - Excel, Word & Outlook.
- Previous experience working within an office environment is essential.
The working hours are 9.30 am – 2.30 pm (Monday to Friday), 22.5 hours per week.
In return, the Office Assistant will receive a salary of £8.50 per hour (dependant on experience).
The first stage of the application process is to apply online.