Exciting opportunity for an available immediately candidate looking to join a successful and growing Wealth Management Company! My exclusive client is looking for a candidate with a bright, hardworking and enthusiastic attitude to join their team! No previous experienced is required!
JOB TYPE: Permanent
START DATE: ASAP
JOB TITLE: Office Assistant
COMPANY TYPE: Wealth Management Company
HOURS: 9.00am - 17.30pm (1 hour lunch)
SALARY: £20,000 - £25,000 DOE
LOCATION: 5 Minute walk from Liverpool Street
CULTURE: Friendly and supportive working environment - working modern and stylish offices
WOW FACTOR: Opportunity to work in an award-winning wealth management firm! Exclusive client offers extensible training and development plan
DUTIES INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT EXCLUSIVE TO:
- Reporting to Wealth Planning Manager
- Provide administrative support to the Wealth Planning team
- Gather data on clients and potential clients through various means (including email, telephone and post), via the individual, their professional advisers and product/service providers
- Record updated data in client relationship management system
- Opening, scanning and distributing incoming post and preparing outgoing post
- Meeting and greeting clients
- Preparing documents for meetings
- Preparing meeting room and organising refreshments for meetings
- Collating documentation relating to client engagement, account opening, pension switches, re-registration of assets to our custody, etc
- Monitor asset transfers through to completion
- Handle plan implementation for new and existing clients, from start to finish including preparation of implementation and execution paperwork
- Liaise with third party providers as part of implementation and execution.
- Scheduling meetings and calls
- Monitoring and ordering stationery and office supplies
- Assisting with facilities management
- Auditing and maintaining records of property and software
- Liaising with IT support contractors to ensure the smooth operation of computer hardware and software
- Assisting with the completion of quarterly compliance returns
- General office upkeep, such as tidying and watering plants
- Any other ad hoc tasks to ensure smooth running of the office
SKILLS, EXPERIENCE AND ATTRIBUTES REQUIRED:
- A genuine desire to provide a world class service to our clients
- Flexible and hard-working attitude
- Committed, reliable, professional, resourceful
- Exceptional organisational skills
- Ability to prioritise multiple tasks
- Roll your sleeves up, can do attitude'
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Ability to communicate effectively in a confident and professional manner
- Capability to work well under pressure and to deadlines.
- Ability to work on own initiative and with a team
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (particularly Word and Excel), Outlook and the use of the internet
- Experience of customer relationship software (ideally Salesforce) is advantageous but not essential
- Superb command of English, both written and oral
- Excellent written skills
- Able to work with numbers with confidence
NB: If this company and position appeals to you then please apply your CV on-line and please send your CV to
Advertised by Office Angels, Liverpool Street branch.
Please note that due to a high volume of response Office Angels receive; only successful candidates will be contacted
For the purposes of the Regulations, please note that Office Angels in the provision of these services will be operating as a recruitment agency. Office Angels are an equal opportunities employer.
Office Angels is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.