An exciting opportunity has arisen for an Office Assistant for a global professional services company based in Manchester city centre. The role as an Office Assistant will be to provide general office administration support for a growing team.
The key responsibilities for the Office Assistant are:
- Receipting and opening of daily mail
- Sorting, franking of mail and parcels.
- Management of stationery
- General reception cover
- Booking travel & accommodation
- Organising meetings
- General office duties
- Photocopying and binding
- Possible assisting scanning of documents
As an Office Assistant the ideal skills and experience will include:
- Experience of general office administration
- Excellent telephone manner
- Proven organisational skills and ability to work under pressure
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills
- Good keyboard skills including proficiency in Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Displays attention to detail and accuracy in dealing with and processing information and filing
- Trustworthy, resilient and self-motivated
This is an excellent opportunity for someone who is looking for an administration based role within a busy team. This role is temporary to permanent opportunity and requires an immediate start.
Please contact Victoria Yates to discuss this opportunity in more detail or call