Are you looking for more than just your standard Administration role? Want to learn more and broaden your skill set?
Then this could be your perfect role!
REED are working exclusively with a Lancaster based firm to recruit a proactive person to join this thriving, close-knit team of administrators on a Temporary basis, with a view to become permanent.
We are looking for a positive person with a can-do attitude, who is highly organised with a keen eye for detail to work in this busy technical environment. Does this sound like you?
- Purchase ledger, including inputting information into SAGE
- Stock taking and procurement of office supplies including negotiation of prices
- Meeting and greeting personnel and carrying out basic security checks
- Preparation, sorting and distribution of mail
- Dealing with customer queries via telephone and email
- Making travel arrangements
- General office administration duties
The ideal candidate will have good presentation skills and be able to work to a high level of accuracy, be a fast learner and a confident communicator, with the ability to use initiative when working independently.
Still keen? Then apply below, pop your CV over to Shannon.email@example.com or call Shannon McGarry out Executive Temporaries Consultant on 01524 380229!!
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business