WOW FACTOR: An outstanding entry level role in the heart of the City of London.
Seeking a bright, hard working and personable candidate looking to kick start their career within a varied, busy office support role. This role offers lots of progression opportunities. Our client is seeking an Office Assistant to join their team.
JOB ROLE: Office Assistant
JOB TYPE: Permanent
HOURS: 09.00am - 17.30pm
SALARY: £20,000 - £23,000*Depending on experience
DUTIES INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT EXCLUSIVE TO:
- First point of contact for clients and visitors.
- Administrative support for all team members.
- Booking professional meetings with clients.
- Diary management, ensuring the Partners are available for meetings.
- Preparing and submitting monthly expense claims.
- Composing professional emails to clients.
- Being the first point of contact for all incoming calls, taking messages, transferring calls and answering queries where possible.
- Order stationary and office supplies
- Booking travel, restaurant reservations, couriers and meetings/lunches
SKILLS, EXPERIENCE AND ATTRIBUTES REQUIRED:
- Exceptional communication skills both verbal and written.
- Experience within a office environment is essential.
- Articulate, professional and personable
- Confident on the telephone, face to face and on email.
- Excellent organisational skills.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- Hard working, professional and a good team player.
- A positive, 'can do' attitude along with a strong work ethic
If this company and position appeals to you then please apply your CV on-line. Advertised by Office Angels, City branch. Please note that due to a high volume of response Office Angels receive; only successful candidates will be contacted. For the purposes of the Regulations, please note that Office Angels in the provision of these services will be operating as a recruitment agency. Office Angels are an equal opportunities employer
Office Angels is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.