To provide administrative support to the supply chain manager and team.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Purchase order processing and dealing with invoice queries
- Supplier chain activity data inputting
- Dealing with internal departments and email enquiries
- Inputting product codes and stock control
- Ability to work under pressure and to meet deadlines
- Ability to accurately capture and enter data
- Computer literate in MS Office
- Fast accurate keyboard skills
- Educated to A Level
- A least 2 years office experience
- Effective teamwork and able to communicate at all levels
Please note: Only candidates with the relevant skills and experience will be contacted regarding this position.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 days you have unfortunately been unsuccessful in your application for this position, however we may contact you in the future to discuss other opportunities.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and abilities to perform the duties of the job.
- Administrative Support
- Order Processing