Immediately seeking : Office Assistant
This successful and expanding business in Northampton are currently looking for a friendly and hard working Office Assistant for a varied and interesting role in thier reception team.
Ideally you will be experienced in an office environment however the essential is to have GCSE Grade C or above in both English and Maths or have an equivalent qualification. You will be the first point of contact in the office with maning the reception area so a professional and confident persona is vital.
Key responsibilities include:
- Dealing with customer queries over the phone and the counter
- Managing the post both incoming and outgoing
- Taking business related payments face to face and over the phone
- Liaising with external relevant businesses
- Monitoring business email account and relaying to relevant people
- Other ad hoc duties
If you are looking for a role that will encompass various skills in a business that do their best to look after their staff and develop and progress them internally then this is a great opportunity for you to consider. Apply via the link or call me on for more information
- office assistant
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job