** OFFICE ASSISTANT **
Our client in Hull is looking for an Office Assistant to join their small team. Our client are one of the UK's leading in their field.
YOUR NEW JOB..
* Dealing with customer enquiries, quoting work and following up on quotes
* Handling customer purchase order, creating works orders and checking stock levels
* Handling customer payments via credit card or bacs. Checking account status
* Sending out company information/ brochures via post and email
* Ordering materials as and when required
* Keeping track of outstanding orders/due date
* Chasing outstanding purchase order with suppliers
* Ensuring PO are properly priced
* Putting away stock
* Additional duties maybe assigned as and when required
* Excellent communication
* Technical knowledge/ understanding
* Mathematically competent
* IT literate
* Excellent telephone manner
* Able to think outside the box
* Driving license desirable but not essential
WHAT'S ON OFFER..
The salary from £14,000
Working hours: Monday to Thursday 8:00am- 17:00pm and Friday 8:00am- 16:00pm
Sickness and Christmas bonus
If you feel you have the right skills for the role and would like to apply, please send your CV
Due to the volume of applications we receive if you have not heard from the managing consultant within 1 week please assume you have not been short listed.
Charterhouse Recruitment is committed to a policy of equal opportunities in relation to job applications. A copy of our Diversity Policy is available upon request.
Charterhouse Recruitment Ltd is acting in the capacity of an Employment Agency for permanent appointments and an Employment Business for temporary assignments.
- Office Support
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job