My client is an established and highly respected law firm with offices in London and the Thames Valley. They are currently looking to recruit an Office Assistant for their Camberley Office. The main purpose of the role is provide an administrative support and front of house service to the company.
- Check all the meeting rooms daily for pens and note pads and ensure rooms are smart and presentable.
- Make refreshments for client meetings if requested, ensure a supply of appropriate biscuits/refreshments etc.
- Post duties.
- Reception duties including meet and greet and switchboard.
- To assist with photocopying as required and bind documents.
- Ensure the stationery and post areas are kept tidy.
- Assist with the shopping for sundry items as requested.
- Keep the kitchen area clean and tidy
- Provide cover for some of the duties of the Archive administrator - topping-up printers and copiers, recalling deeds etc
- Provide secretarial cover as required, including:-
o Typing letters and producing legal documents
o Working from notes dictated onto audiotape
o Answering telephone calls, letters, faxes and emails
o Organising diaries and making appointments
o Preparing court forms and statements
o Dealing with enquiries from clients
o Filing and other general clerical work
The ideal candidate will have a good working knowledge of office procedures and be proficient in MS Office including Word & Excel. You must also be a fast and accurate typist and possess a high level of time management skills. An excellent communicator with a professional telephone manner. You must also be a driver, as you will occasionally have to travel to other offices to provide cover.