Office Assistant - Legal - Dorchester
Our client, with the roots of their business traceable back to the nineteenth century, is a UK law firm based across Dorset and Somerset.
They are seeking to recruit, on a full time, permanent basis, an experienced and enthusiastic Office Assistant to provide effective administrative support to their offices and professional relief cover on Reception.
A minimum of six months experience in an office administration role is essential for candidates wishing to apply for this vacancy.
Duties will include:
· the collection of cheques and cheque requests on a daily basis, and the delivery of these to the Cashiers office
· checking that letters and accompanying cheques/documentation are correctly put in envelopes for outgoing post; ensuring that daily post collections are carried out punctually
· loading new and updating existing Wills & Deeds on their system; preparing and filing index cards promptly and accurately
· ensuring that all incoming telephone calls are dealt with in a professional manner and then directed promptly to the appropriate persons
· greeting clients in a pleasant and professional manner
· other routine administrative tasks such as photocopying and the ordering and replenishing of office stationery
The ideal candidate for this role will be pro-active and professional, with excellent written and verbal communication skills.
If this is you, and you are looking for a new challenge in a busy environment, within a recognised and well-respected establishment, we look forward to receiving your application.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job