Office Assistant - Bristol
Our client is leading commercial law firm with a strong national reputation for its innovative approach to delivering legal services. They operate in the financial services, leisure, retail & consumer goods, technology & media, renewables, housing and public sectors.
An opportunity for an Office Assistant has arisen to join their team in Lender Sales team.
Main responsibilities within this role will include:
- Filing at regular intervals
- Distribute post and action workflow requirements
- To support solicitors with administrative tasks
- Provide telephone support and deal with client queries in the solicitor’s absence
- Opening new instruction accurately and within service standards
- Telephoning agents and third parties
- Preparing relevant papers and documentation for case handlers
- Assisting with the file billing
- File closing
The ideal candidate must be flexible, organised, able to prioritise work and have the ability to work under pressure. Excellent IT skills are essential as is a strong attention to detail.
On offer is the opportunity to take on an interesting and varied role within the legal sector at a reputable legal practice.
Apply today with Sallie Jones at TSR Legal Recruitment to register your interest for this role or apply directly for the role below.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'