A leading charity in Central London is looking for an Office Assistant to assist in the overall running of the office.
The purpose of the role will be to assist with the smooth running of day to day operations of the London office.
- Various administrative tasks (eg. Ensure the printer is in good working order etc)
- Direct calls as appropriate.
- Calendars / diaries maintenance
- Check and distribute post.
- Manage travel arrangement.
- Database maintenance
- Meetings room bookings
- Prepare monthly expense claims.
- Assist with meetings packs preparation.
- Coordinate stationary and office orders.
- Claims administration - Setting up files (electronic & hard copies), preparation of payment requests, diarise chasers on Claims files and general filing
- Minutes taking on weekly calls with Lawyers & Loss adjusters.
Looking for someone who is looking to really develop a career in a great company. Someone who will display initiative, common sense and business acumen even with little or no commercial experience.
The role is a bit of everything and anything, lots of travel co-ordination, office co-ordination and admin support to the claims team but the incumbent must be happy with a lot of running around, communicating with the wider business.
Looking for at least 3 months experience within an office environment. Must have a flexible attitude, passionate, not precious and happy to take on general administration; nothing will be too much trouble attitude. Must be a team player and customer focused. Must have strong administration and IT skills. Excellent communication skills are essential.
- Administrative Support
- Office Support