Are you the friend that organises your other friends? That's a big tick for us - we're looking for an organised individual who can make things happen and turn planning into action. Because of our crazy growth and an ever growing team we need someone to help us look after the office, people, and culture here at LoyaltyLion.
A typical day
- This is a super varied role and you will get a taste of office management, HR, finance, and marketing all in one.
- You will look after our office events and parties (including preparation and execution),
- Support with on-boarding for new starters,
- Support with our finances and employee expenses.
- You will work directly with Shane, our Talent Acquisition Manager on cultural initiatives including birthday celebrations, work anniversaries, reward and recognition and support with hiring from time to time, too!
- Just as LoyaltyLion is a platform for our customers to grow, we want to be your platform to grow with us. We will give you a great foundation and a supportive setting in which you can learn all about how a tech startup works and your work will impact every single person that works here.
You must have
- Five GCSE grades C - A* (4-9) or equivalent, including English and Maths
- Excellent organisation skills
- We like people who are naturally curious. There's many opportunities to learn here, but seeking those opportunities out is what will set you apart. You will interact with almost everyone here, so if you like engaging with people then that's great.
- Juggled a part time job and studies? Maybe multiple essays and coursework? Good. Sometimes you will be juggling things here, so knowing how to prioritise is very important
Perks and benefits
- Flexible working hours
- Free food & drink
- WhiteHat community
- Training on the 18 month Standard Level 3 Business Administration (BA3) apprenticeship.
- Being a WhiteHat apprentice means access to awesome social events, sports teams, insight/career days with other apprentices to grow your network, as well as your own personal Coach who will guide you through the qualification to help you achieve your full potential.
- As part of your WhiteHat Apprenticeship, you will have access to our Future Leaders Foundation modules to develop 6 key competencies, underpinned by well-being, self-awareness, motivation, conscientiousness, effectiveness and grit.
After your Business Administration apprenticeship progress into HR, Recruitment, Sales, Marketing & PR, Real Estate, Personal Assistant, Office Management, Business Management. Most of the above can be completed in a higher-level qualification.
- Business Administration
- Business Management
- Communication Skills
- Office Support
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'