Office and Sales Administrator
This Office and Sales Administrator position has been created as a result of internal promotion, you will be working as part of a team, reporting to the Office Manager. Your responsibilities will include invoicing sales from our busy workshop to both internal and external retail customers. This Office and Sales Administrator role will also play a key part in the operational compliance of group’s fleet including asset maintenance schedule update and monitoring, along with producing reports associated with whole life costs of group assets.
We are looking for an enthusiastic, detail conscious person with proven administrative skills to work within an established team, operating the Company’s workshop management system, dealing with external and internal enquiries and general administration including working within our DAF Trucks Service partner network operation.
The Office and Sales Administrator role:
- Prepare workshop sales for invoice.
- Update maintenance schedules on our dealer management system.
- Liaise with our workshop team and 3rd party suppliers on repair and maintenance costings and issue order numbers
- Creation of new assets as part of our cradle to grave asset management system.
- Ensure outstanding works are followed up and completed on time.
- Core hours will be from 08:00 – 17:00.
Strictly no Agencies
If you would like to be considered for the Office Sales Administrator role please click ‘APPLY’ below
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job