Are you looking for a company that you’re proud to work for and that can offer genuine career progression?
One that will give you stability, job satisfaction and most importantly to be part of a happy team?
If the answer the all of the above is YES then please read on!
Our client is looking for Office Manager to lead a multi-cultural Support team in order to deliver growth whilst providing a complete customer experience.
Some of your new responsibilities will include:
• To deliver against the agreed performance targets.
• Nurture and retain existing customers and provide accurate and professional sales support, in order to deliver an increase in customer satisfaction.
• To ensure that operations are fully compliant with all relevant Customs, VAT and banking legislations by liaising with other internal and external experts.
• To optimise our Order Entry process.
• To run the day-to-day operation of the Sales Office by; ensuring the right procedures are in place and are being followed correctly, KPI’s are defined and delivered and adequate resources are in place to manage customer demand.
• To generate and analyse commercial data to support and influence other functions.
• To optimise the order quantity profile in order to reduce their transport cost serve at no impact on Safety, Quality and Service.
My client is looking for an outgoing, professional and personable manage with the passion, drive and ability to deliver positive results. To be considered for this role, you must have previous management experience within manufacturing, international trade, export, import or distribution.
In return, my client is offering a salary of £40,000 - £50,000 dependent on experience.
Working hours are Monday – Thursday 8.30am – 5.00pm and Friday 8.30am – 4.00pm with the odd occasion of working extra hours to meet business needs.
• 33 days holiday including bank holidays
• Aviva Private Healthcare
• Private and free parking
• Pension scheme with up to 10% company contribution
If you want to work for a well-established and fantastic company then REPLY NOW with your up to date CV attached or call Victoria O’Connor on 01772 200843 for more information. We’re open Monday – Friday, 8.30am – 5.30pm and the best time to call is before 9.30am or after 12pm.
Our client wishes to recruit for this role very quickly, therefore if you receive a missed call from us, please call back as soon as possible to not miss out on an opportunity.
Please note that due to high volumes received, only short listed candidates will be contacted for a first stage telephone interview.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job