Office and Marketing Administrator
Full Time, Permanent
£22,000 - £25,000
An extremely exciting and unique opportunity has arisen for an experienced administrator to join an established client in beautiful Cotswold surroundings. The candidate will provide first-class support for both business and personal administration and marketing activities. This is a varied role, offering the opportunity to get involved with all aspects of this prestigious organisation.
The role requires a diverse skill set ideally including strong office administration skills and experience in marketing and management of events. The following lists set out tasks associated with the job role.
- Deal with all telephone calls, emails and postal enquiries.
- General administrative duties such as filing, data entry, scanning, photocopying and mailing.
- Personal assistant work including diary management, drafting correspondence and arranging travel, whilst at all times being acutely aware of sensitive or personal information.
- Arrange and prepare for meetings, to include ensuring the relevant individuals can attend, collating and circulating documents prior to the meeting, taking minutes and subsequently diarising follow-ups and initiatives.
- Liaise with tenants, staff and third parties as and when required.
- Record keeping and assist with accounts, including payroll, paying bills, making purchases and returns.
- Co-ordinate social media activity across the business on a variety of social media platforms (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter).
- Work closely with a range of key stakeholders to understand their different marketing needs.
- Maintain an up to date database and produce newsletters and seasonal promotions.
- Co-ordinate both internal and external events including garden tours, popup restaurant events and both annual and ad-hoc events.
- Previous experience working as a Secretary/Personal Assistant but this is not essential.
- Experience working with marketing and social media.
- Strong writing skills and attention to detail.
- Demonstrate a competent use of IT, including Microsoft Office, Outlook, WordPress.
- Demonstrate that you have familiarity with basic accounting/record keeping.
- Strong organisation skills and can work under pressure to meet deadlines.
- Full Clean Driving Licence and own car (Business Mileage allowance paid)
If this position is of interest to you then please contact Samantha Ballard at i2i recruitment today for immediate consideration.
We like to speak to every application, but due to the current climate this is not always possible. To ensure your application is not overlooked it is important that you emphasize any skills or work experience relevant to this position. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days, please assume that you have been unsuccessful in this instance.
i2i Recruitment Ltd is a leading independent employment agency providing staffing solutions across specialist areas. We are a corporate member of the REC and are dedicated to provide a professional quality of service to clients and candidates alike.
- Event Management
- Office Administration
- Office Management
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job