Office and Facilities Manager, Financial Services - City of London
We are excited to be recruiting for one of our very well known, corporate and professional Financial Services company in the heart of the City.
You will be based in their main office close to Liverpool Street, managing a small team of Secretaries, EAs and Receptionists.
Major responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Space utilization
- Soft service management to support all locations
- On boarding of new starters from an FM perspective
- Planning and coordinating office events as required by the business
- Front office and related special services
- Supervision of the front desk personnel, maintenance of professional standards at reception, supporting the safety and security of the office, and addressing the requirements of office guests.
- May need to provide cover at front desk from time to time.
- Conducting regular report meetings, supporting assistants in work prioritisation, re-allocating tasks for a dynamic and effective support function will be important parts of your role.
- The role will require you to support our client’s IT team in driving their IT strategy (including responding to the needs of employees and seeing to recurring and one-off issues)
- Management of facilities and maintenance (including office operations, maintenance, repairs, vendor selection and management, décor and upkeep of the physical environment)
- Helpdesk management and coverage from time to time
- Liaising with Human Resources and managing Office Support Recruitment
- Strong experience in an office operation role supporting facilities management and office planning
- Ideally have managed a team of direct reports in various disciplines
- International experience would be beneficial
- Degree qualification or equivalent experience in facilities management is desirable
- Professional qualification (RICS,BIFM) is desirable
My client is offering an immediate interview and start.
- Office Operations