My client is currently looking for an Office & Facilities Coordinator to join their growing team in Portsmouth.
My client is a growing company based in Portsmouth.
As the Office & Facilities Coordinator you will be responsible for:
- Greeting visitors and answering the phone
- Organising refreshments
- Setting up and clearing down meeting rooms
- Tidying and maintaining office space
- Organising and negotiating facilities contracts
- Being the main point of contact for organising repairs and maintenance jobs
- Being the office contact for health and safety, fire, first aid etc
- Practical tasks such as setting up furniture and desk space for new starters
- Admin and diary support for Directors
- Ordering office supplies
- Distributing post and deliveries
In order to be considered for the role you will:
- Have a keen eye for details
- Have good communication skills both written and verbal
- Be approachable
- Competent in using MS Office
- Be comfortable in a role which is not always desk based
- Be organise and able to multi-task
- Be a self-starter
The chance to work in a busy yet varied role
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'