Are you currently in search of an exciting opportunity to refine and improve your admin skills?
We are currently recruiting for Administrators to join our client at their offices in Beckenham.
Duration: 2 months
Pay: £8.50 per hour
Requirements: Previous admin experience with knowledge of MS Office
Duties and responsibilities:
- Using x-ray scanner check all incoming mail and courier packages before delivery to
departments. Segregate any suspicious items and follow the suspect package procedure
- Open, sort and date stamp all incoming post for distribution to the relevant departments
- Barcode scanning and reconciliation of all incoming recorded/special delivery mail
- Contacting departments by phone or email and obtain department signature to verify
receipt of recorded/special delivery mail
- Collect post and internal mail at regular intervals throughout the day ensuring all areas
have completed on outgoing post form
- Prepare mail items in trays or sacks in preparation for collection by Royal Mail and
- Prepare and log all outgoing recorded/special delivery items for collection by Royal Mail
- Respond to staff queries at the postal hatch
- To answer the telephone and follow through any queries
- To adhere to set procedures and maintain registrar standards
- Support and assist other team members / business areas as necessary
- Escalate any issues/concerns immediately
If you're interested in this role please feel free to apply and a consultant will be in contact as soon as possible.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'