Castlefield Recruitment are currently working exclusively with an NHS trust in Yorkshire to recruit an Administrator on an interim basis for an initial 5 months.
This role will be on site and requires someone with administrative experience.
- To provide comprehensive secretarial and administrative support by taking minutes at meetings, arranging and booking meetings, sorting through correspondence on a daily basis
- To provide support by handling enquiries, complaints and requests
- To ensure that efficient and effective systems of communication and office practices are in place
- To ensure accurate and up-to-date records are maintained at all times
- Experience in a receptionist or administrative level, including;
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels using e-mail, telephone, or face to face
- Ability to deal with confidential and sensitive issues with tact
- Attention to detail and able to see tasks through to completion
- Flexible, self-motivated, team worker - outgoing and resourceful
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'