The role will be essentially comprised of undertaking daily office administration duties to support the Operations Support Team, including:
- Making outbound phone calls to discuss payment queries
- Data entry and investigation of failed service tasks
- Invoice pack preparation and distribution
- Assisting Operations Specialist in preparation for rebates payment runs
- Validation and correction of incorrect meter readings
- Ability to be open minded, organised, practical, and remain steady under pressure
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to communicate effectively
- Ability to co-ordinate with other departments on a daily basis.
- Ability to work with supervisors and management when required.
- Flexibility to meet the changing daily circumstances within a busy environment.
- Oriented towards a customer/ service focused operation.
- Professionalism, commitment, energy and determination.
The successful candidate will have the following attributes:
- Office Administration and telephone liaison (essential).
- Working within a time sensitive, busy administration environment.
- Experience of working within a customer focused business.
- Microsoft packages.
- Maintaining highly accurate records
The working hours will be Monday- Friday 9-5. This role is currently partially working from home however the frequency of this will be reviewed following the easing of current Covid Restrictions.
Adecco UK are an equal opportunities employer and an Employment Agency
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'