REED are on the look out for passionate office administrator to join a property company within the HR team.
Within the role you will ensure the smooth and efficient coordination of administration as well as support with the administration of training, learning and development across the company.
- Provide full administration support to the HR Team
- Manage relationships with training providers
- Keep accurate records for all HR training systems
- Stay on top of and communicate changes in legislation to all relevant parties
- Administer firmwide learning and development
- Lead on the scheduling of training courses and events
- Administer the training and development area
- Strong organisation and planning skills
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Ability to work with senior stakeholders across the business
This is a full time role working Monday to Thursday 8:30 to 5:00 pm and Friday finishing at 4:30 pm with an attractive salary and overall company benefits.
For the location of the role you will need to be a driver.
Please call Michelle Topley on or email
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'