£23,000 - 25,000
A growing client based in Ascot are looking for an Office Administrator to join their team! The purpose of this role is to be the first point of call for clients and customers and support to the team on a daily basis. If you are looking for a challenging Administration position where no day will be the same please apply for further information!
The role of the Office Administrator is to:
- Answer the telephone and emails on a daily basis
- Deal with deliveries and stock that come into the office
- Be responsible for accounts and invoices
- Organise colleagues diaries and be the first point of call for them
- Plan colleagues work loads for the week to ensure they know where they are going
- Take messages when required and pass on to the relevant person
- Make sure the office supplies are kept on top of
- Take responsibility for the kitchen, ensure it is kept tidy and stocked
- Record all calls and emails onto the inhouse system
- Support the Director with some duties when required
The Office Administrator will:
- Be trustworthy and a hard worker
- Have the ability to work well under pressure
- Be confident in taking calls and know when to escalate any issues
- Have previous administrative experience
- Be a confident communicator
- Be flexible and able to turn their hand to anything that comes their way
- Work with confidence and be extremely adaptable
In return our client offers a great working environment with lovely offices and free parking! Please contact us for more information on this Office Adminsitration position.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'