Office Administrator - Castleford - £18k - £21k per annum plus company benefits
To ensure all customers have a consistently high standard of service delivered; ensuring each and every customer contact is a positive experience and any issues are resolved quickly and successfully for all parties. This requires a clear understanding of the business processes, ensuring customer excellence is central to all activities whilst consistently meeting the required performance standard.
You must be able to understand Excel spreadsheets, uploading documents and be able pay attention to the detail of the documents
- Providing administrative support to the Key Account Manager
- Building and developing relationships with customers and the Operations teams - helping to resolve any issues before they reach the customer.
- Understanding and communicating information on the products offered within the business.
- Other administration duties, scanning, data inputting etc.
- Previous administration experience is essential
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written at all levels
- Ability to adapt and multitask are essential
- Strong IT Skills including Ms Word, Excel and Outlook
- Detailed orientated, with proven experience of system and record maintenance
Hours of Work: Monday to Friday 8:00am - 5:00pm
Keywords - accounts administrator, admin, sales admin, sales administrator, administrator, customer service, operations, operations team, customers, Excel, MS, Microsoft, Excel, Spreadsheets, vX, filing, office, documents, contracts, scanning, data inputting, data input, office admin, office, Castleford, Wakefield, West Yorkshire, Yorkshire
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'