Our client based in Weybridge are seeking an Office Administrator to join the business on an ongoing temporary basis.
- Office administration
- Build relationships with suppliers
- Sorting through post and filing paperwork
- Coordinating travel
- Coordinating appointments and meetings
- Oversee archiving of documents
- Greet visitors and act as FOH
- Ordering office supplies
- Ideally up to 3 years of experience in administration
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience in a similar Office Administration role
- Good IT Skills and able to pick up systems
To be considered for this role you must be available immediately.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'