Based in Hemel Hempstead, we are looking for an Office Administrator to join our business based in Maylands Avenue on a permanent basis.
This job would suit someone with previous office administration experience of some type but training will be given to the person with the right attitude. This job is ideal for someone who is looking for the chance to join a progressive company with an outgoing and lively culture.
We, MRK Associates, are an established business in the local area with 3 separate divisions all working out of our Hemel offices - two focusing regionally and one a national/ international business. We maintain our excellent reputation through building strong rapport with clients and this is the foundation of our success so far and will be for our ambitious future growth plans.
The successful candidate will ideally have 1-2 year's administrative experience but could also be a school leaver or university graduate looking for their first job. We are looking for someone who is delivery focused and organised with good attention to detail. You should be a good communicator, verbal and written, and be confident working with numbers and data spreadsheets. Ultimately, this individual should be committed and driven to providing an outstanding support service to the key people in the business.
- Creating job adverts
- Dispatching all invoices to clients in a timely manner using Xero
- Processing Starters pack for MRK placed temporary workers
- Collate & process, expenses, timesheets in line with company requirements on to our outsourced payroll system
- Respond to payroll queries and make necessary adjustments
- Work with temporary consultants to ensure weekly temporary payroll is processed and submitted
- Ensuring our CRM system is up to date
- Creating and updating client records on the system
- Creating candidates' records on the system
- Meeting and greeting clients and visitors to the office
- Arrange meeting rooms for internal and external meetings when requested
- Arrange courses and extra training for consultants
- Handling incoming / outgoing calls, correspondence and filing, Faxing, printing, photocopying, filing and scanning day to day administrative activity
- Monitoring office stock and ordering supplies as necessary.
- Updating & maintain the holiday, absence and training records for MRK staff
- Updating office spreadsheets to show what's being billed & placed each month
- Creating quarterly HMRC spreadsheet
- Preparing and setting up all logins and starter packs for MRK new employees
- Updating KPI boards every morning
- Sending out congratulations cards to all permanent and temporary placements
- Uploading CVs onto employer online systems for all consultants
This is an excellent chance to join our outstanding business in a key position that will be central to our success.
For more information about this role or any other Office Administrator jobs in Hemel Hempstead, please don't hesitate to contact me in confidence or visit our website.
Every application will receive a response as this is the recognised working practice at MRK Associates.
MRK Associates - AGY
Quality, Relevance & Reliability
- Office Administrator
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'