An established Supplier company are looking for an Administer to join their company on their workshop. They are looking for someone who can has excellent administation skills. If this would be something of interest please get in touch today.
This is what you’ll be doing.
- Answering incoming calls from customers and leasing with planner & general manager
- General office administration
- Communicating between customers’ requests, enquiries, internal waste classification, third party disposal facilities and sales to produce a quotation in fast, efficient, and accurate manner.
- Responsible for the management and upkeep of quotation and PO system
- Responsible for uploading new rates and jobs to ISYS system.
- Invoice preparation, final rates, and product checks prior to invoicing
- Credit control & invoice queries
- Opening new accounts with and for customers
The experience you’ll bring to the team.
- Previous experience within an admin role is essential
- Excellent communication skills
- Confident and professional
- Excellent communication and written skills
- Be able to drive and have access to a car due to location
And this is what you’ll get in return.
A salary range between £18000 to £22000 depending on experience
Are you up to the challenge?
If you believe that you have the skills and experience for the role - then please get in touch. We also offer a referral scheme for any candidates whose details are passed to us that we successfully place. If you have any further questions, then please contact Emma Harries
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'