Salary £19,000 to £22,000
Our client is looking to recruit an all round administrator to join their team due to growth. The ideal candidate will have previous experience of purchasing / raising purchase orders, management of shipping goods and also dealing with customers over the phone & via email.
Essential Skills and Experience
- Confident and friendly telephone manner, this role is the first point of contact for incoming calls
- PC literate with the full Microsoft suite of programs
- General office administration; filing, company post etc.
- Effective communication skills at all levels and through every channel
- Ability to self-manage workload and prioritise
Responsibilities of the Role
- Purchasing responsibility through to receipt of goods
- Organising shipments, both UK & overseas
- Management of meeting room diaries and visitors to site
- Organising travel arrangements
- Management of non-conformance system
- Plus any other duties as required
Details of the Role
- Location: based at our offices in Dewsbury
- Hours of work: Monday to Thursday 7.45 am to 16.30 pm, Friday 7.45 am to 15.15 pm
Please note that Mpeople Recruitment can not always respond to all applicants due to the high volumes of CV’s received on a daily basis, should you not receive a response within 5 working days please accept this as not been successful. Mpeople wish you all the best in your job search.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'