Office Administrator - Customer / Office Management responsibilities:
· Support customers with order enquiries and assist with the resolution of issues and delays.
· Maintain accurate and up to date customer information within internal CRM system.
· Ensure all details are provided by customers as per our order requirements for processing.
· Responsible for the electronic filing of all customer order documentation in support of a customer purchase order.
· Full administration of facilities, office and printer management.
· Obtaining third party pricing to enable onward customer quoting.
· Responsible for gaining approval from management for administration and pricing.
· Proactive management of all suppliers and orders, ensuring management / customers are made aware of upcoming renewals of product, maintenance, support and contracted services.
Office Administrator - Accounts Administration responsibilities:
· Respond to and deal with internal and external enquires relating to accounts activities.
· Produce accurate reports.
· Filing and other administration tasks and housekeeping as required.
Office Administrator - Expected:
· Proficient in the use of Excel and Word.
· Excellent communication skills; both written and verbal.
- office management accounts finance debtor ledger invoice enquiries processing support bookkeeping reports administration
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'