Our successful client is seeking a new Administrator, to take on this busy and varied position. Supporting the Office Manager, the appointed candidate will ensure the smooth running of the office and will be tasked with a range of rewarding clerical duties to assist the wider team. The company is well established in their field and nurture a close knit, welcoming vibe!
Office Administrator Responsibilities
As the Office Administrator some of your main duties will include:
- Assisting with office paperwork, producing documents and ensuring processes are adhered to
- Invoicing and finance administration
- Using the internal CRM to update records and information
- Data management
- Liaising with internal and external suppliers and stakeholders
Office Administrator Experience
- The successful candidate will need to be highly organised, with an accurate eye for detail and the ability to manage a busy workload. You should be a proven Administrator, with dedicated commercial exposure.
- As you will be handling sensitive data, confidentiality and discretion are always vital, in partnership with a precise and analytical approach.
- It is imperative you have expert verbal and written communication, and a polite, considerate telephone manner.
- A consummate team player, you will prioritise your tasks successfully and demonstrate a proficient understanding of the MS Office suite.
Office Administrator Rewards
In addition to a supportive and friendly atmosphere, the successful applicant will benefit from:
- Healthcare cash plan
- 20 days holiday which will increase after long service
The team are based in a charming barn conversion in West Oxford (OX2) where there is onsite parking available for all. Due to the rural location, you must be able to drive and have access to your own vehicle.
Our client is well-established and continuing to grow in Oxfordshire. This company is committed to excellent customer service and truly value the input of their staff.
Allen Associates is a leading recruitment company with offices in Oxfordshire and West London, recruiting for Marketing, Finance, Human Resources and PA/Administrative roles. Allen Associates operates as an Employment Agency for permanent recruitment and an Employment Business for temporary recruitment. For more information on current vacancies please visit www.allen-associates.co.uk and like/follow us on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Google+.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'