Established, respected privately owned Logistics company providing freight distribution throughout the UK are currently experiencing rapid growth.
Due to this they are currently looking for a Office Administrator.
Main duties & Responsibilities:
- You will be providing a timely and efficient administrative support service.
- You will be drafting documentation and correspondence where appropriate.
- You will be undertaking a variety of data inputting, updating and extraction of data as required.
- You will also be undertaking photocopying, arranging meetings, carrying out filling, rising purchase orders the collation and distribution of documentation.
Experience & Education:
- Good standard of education
- Experience of working in an administrative role.
- Experience of using a computer and excellent knowledge of MS Office Products, particularly Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
The ideal candidate will have:
- You must possess good organisational skills and a high standard of written and verbal skills.
- Ability to and experience of dealing with confidential information in a professional manner.
- You will have a proactive approach and ability to use your own initiative.
- You must have experience and strong customer care skills.
- You will have the ability to work effectively under pressure and managing your own workload.
- You will have a flexible approach to undertaking a variety of duties
- Flexible Approach
- Organisational Skills
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'