My client is looking for an Office Administrator to be based full time in their office in Birmingham. The role is a permanent position with full time hours and a fast paced role.
My client is an established national security organisation that works with local companies requiring security.
- Diary management of the CEO and booking meetings.
- Manages correspondence by answering emails and sorting mail
- Assists in planning and arranging events
- Handles expenses and billing cycles
- Helping out where necessary
- Liaise with clients on the phone
- Drafts, formats, and prints relevant documents
- Maintains stock lists and orders office supplies as needed
- Manages staff expense requests
- Interacts with directors and carries out their requests
- Creates agendas and takes meeting notes
- Assists in purchase orders and invoicing
- Maintains accurate records for employee holiday requests
- Manages outgoing post and records data on special deliveries
- Social media posting.
- Must be able to commute to Birmingham.
- Full time Permanent position.
- Must have previous experience being an Office Administrator or Secretary alongside good Administrative skills.
- Experience with invoicing is essential.
- Must be competent in Microsoft Office and using pivot tables.
- Capable of working in a team alongside good communication skills.
As an Office Administrator
The salary is negotiable.
Full time role.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
Not quite what you are looking for? Try these similar searches
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'